Sandeep Badloe (born March 24, 1988) is a Dutch-Hindustani singer-songwriter born and raised in Amsterdam.
Sandeep Badloe was born on March 24, 1988 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, to Radha Ramtahal and Siewdat Badloe. Badloe grew up in Geuzenveld and has one sister. His family circle includes a number of musicians; his grandfather gifted the name to Badloe’s first music group. Performing as a child, Badloe sang religious and Baithak Gana music. By that time, he began listening to hip-hop and pop musicians such as Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Will Smith and Tupac.
- 2004-2008: Hariyali & Baithak Power
- 2008-2013: All In One Band
- 2013-2017: Freelance vocalist and musician
- 2017-now: Rhydhun Orchestra, SRMUSIC and freelancer
- Sandeep Badloe vol. 1 (2013)
- Dharohar (2016)
- SRMUSIC Live Sessions (2017)
- Maya Tour – Canada (2009)
- I Love Baithak Gana – Suriname(2013)
- Sandeep Badloe & SRMUSIC – Suriname (2017)